Le Lavoir
The Wash House With its Doric columns, it was designed in 1778 and built in 1807. It was completely renovated in 1999 by the town's technical services.
In 2006, with the support of the city and various partners, the association "Igo y Font" rebuilt the washhouse fountain identically.
Some say that on the back wall there was an inscription that read "Here we wash our clothes and tarnish reputations." This inscription has since disappeared.